Thursday, November 15, 2012

Something NOT Captain Carrot related.

Yeah yeah, I know. You come for the Carrot. Well, too bad! My little comic book character, Bounty Hunter...well, his first issue is almost ready to go, and I decided it was worth posting on the Burrow. However, I'm slow, and you still have a bit of a wait. I'm hoping for a February 2013 release date. Keep your fingers crossed.

He should also be appearing soon in an issue of War of the Independents. I'm guessing he'll be in #6 of that series, which currently is only three issues in.

Here's the cover for Bounty Hunter #0, which was done for me by Ken Haeser and Buz Hasson from over at Dynamite Entertainment's The Living Corpse (soon to be a motion picture). And yes, Bounty Hunter has already appeared in an issue of The Living Corpse: Exhumed. Number 2 to be exact. Hope you managed to snag an issue. It might be a collector's item someday, considering it's BH's First Appearance. :P




And before you ask, yes that is Warrior Nun Areala on the cover with Bounty Hunter. Thanks to Ben Dunn for letting me use her.

No comments:

Post a Comment